Here is a quick checklist of reminders to make your move as convenient as possible. Please let our office staff know if we can help answer any questions or assist with any details.
- Give proper notice at your former residence.
- Cancel your utilities at your former residence.
- File a change of address with the post office and any magazines or billing agencies who will require it.
- Arrange for moving vehicles and notify our office staff of your plans.
- Do your Inspection Report walk-through with our resident manager.
- Sign your lease paperwork and pay all balances with a cashier’s check or money order, prior to receiving keys.
- Pick up your keys (apartment, cabana and mail), as well as your pool pass and parking sticker(s).
- Arrange for your utilities, including any cable or dish installation. Note that the Dish Network installer will require a signature from our office staff before beginning work. To put the electric bill in your name our office electronically submits a form to PUD. You can fill out the form by downloading the PUD form here and taking it to the office.
- If you have children who will enroll in local schools, make contact to begin that process as early as possible.
Local school websites: